Tuesday 13 May 2014

Jokes-1

Kindly first read Jokes-Introduction


Now for the real ones….


1. “What’s the idea,” asked the boss of his new employee, Mulla Nasrudin, ”of telling me you had five years’ experience, when now I find you never had a job before?”  

“WELL,” said Nasrudin, ”DIDN’T YOU ADVERTISE FOR A MAN WITH IMAGINATION?”


2. A rich widow had lost all her money in a business deal and was flat broke. 

She told her lover, Mulla Nasrudin, about it and asked, ”Dear, in spite of the fact that I am not rich any more will you still love me?”


”CERTAINLY, HONEY,” said Nasrudin, ”I WILL. LOVE YOU ALWAYS – EVEN THOUGH I WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN.”



3.  Mulla Nasrudin complained to the health department about his brothers.


”I have got six brothers,” he said. ”We all live in one room. They have too many pets. One has twelve monkeys and another has twelve dogs. There’s no air in the room and it’s terrible! You have got to do something about it.”


”Have you got windows?” asked the man at the health department.


”Yes,” said the Mulla.


”Why don’t you open them?” he suggested.


”WHAT?” yelled Nasrudin, ”AND LOSE ALL MY PIGEONS?”


4.  Mulla Nasrudin was looking over greeting cards.


The salesman said, ”Here’s a nice one – ”TO THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED.”


”WONDERFUL,” said Nasrudin. ”I WILL TAKE SIX.”



5.  ”Did you know I am a hero?” said Mulla Nasrudin to his friends in the teahouse.


”How come you’re a hero?” asked someone.


”Well, it was my girlfriend’s birthday,” said the Mulla, ”and she said if I ever brought her a gift she would just drop dead in sheer joy. So, I DIDN’T BUY HER ANY AND SAVED HER LIFE.”


6. ”We want a responsible man for this job,” said the employer to the applicant, Mulla Nasrudin.


”Well, I guess I am just your man,” said Nasrudin.


”NO MATTER WHERE I WORKED, WHENEVER ANYTHING WENT WRONG, THEY TOLD ME I WAS RESPONSIBLE, Sir.”


7. Mulla Nasrudin and his wife were sitting on a bench in the park one evening just at dusk. 

Without knowing that they were close by, a young man and his girl friend sat down at a bench on the other side of a hedge.


Almost immediately, the young man began to talk in the most loving manner imaginable.


”He does not know we are sitting here,” Mulla Nasrudin’s wife whispered to her husband. ”It sounds like he is going to propose to her. I think you should cough or something and warn him.”


”WHY SHOULD I WARN HIM?” asked Nasrudin. ”NOBODY WARNED ME.”


 Wisdom Pointer:


  • Life is very interesting when we live with a sense of humor.
  • When you really laugh it is from the belly and if you laugh more it is through tears from your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment